Its Our Dime Carnival, July 13, 2013
Sign up here:
About Carnival day:
We run rain or shine, 11:00 am to 4:30 pm. Volunteer Teens arrive at the park at 11:30 AM
- Sign in at the CASA tents, provide your cell number if you have one.
- Pick up your T-shirt.
- Staff will help you choose a station and setup your game.
- Each game will have two workers to start, depending on the size of the crowd. You can work with your friends in most cases.
- Find your box of prizes
A staff will demonstrate how to run your game, get supplies, and identify a “go to” person if you have any questions, any time.
Gates open at noon to over 400 kids and families!
Its exciting to be running one of our unique games (kids love Squirt Gun, Milk Bottle Toss, Feed-The-Elephant). Each player gets a prize. Keep order in your Que. If you see a game station in need of an extra hand let someone know.
- Realy cool T- shirt.
- UNLIMITED Sno-Kones all day.
- Unlimited subs, snacks, fruits available all day.
- Adult support & supervision.
- Community Service school credits
(Work 60 minutes then take a short rest at our Break Tent. Workers have bottled water, sun block, refreshments & friends. Change games if you like.
You will have time to visit other attractions at the Geneseo Summer Festival during the day.
PARENTS! Your children will be learning valuable job skills like managing others, following instruction, communicating and solving problems.
Things to remember about working with young children:
- Watch your language
- Invite each child to play your game.
- Say "hello" to their parents
- Be patient with kids and polite
Saturday, July 13, 2013 - 11:30
Who Signed Up:
Geneseo Summer Festival (Main Street Park)
Geneseo New York 14454United States