Hope Starts Here, Amnesty Program

If you or a family member are struggling with drug addiction we want you to get help.

Voluntarily turn in your drugs and/or paraphernalia and you will NOT be arrested – you WILL get help.


  1. Call one of the following offices and mention the Amnesty Program
  2. Stop into the office you called with your drugs and/or paraphernalia
  3. You will NOT be arrested and WILL be scheduled for an immediate appointment at CASA of Livingston County at either the Geneseo or Dansville office.


Sherriff's Office of Livingston County